After what's surely been a long wait, as of this week Iphone users can finally join Android users in earning BAT via the Brave browser on their phones. Exciting times for Brave which has now reached over 8 million actively monthly users and over 2 million daily users and recently enabled BAT earning in 22 new countries.
In addition to rolling out ads to more regions, next on the roadmap for Brave and BAT is to enable an ad model that basically mimicks the typical model we've been used to since the inception of the internet, where you see ads published directly on the webpages you're viewing. However, in this case the revenue sharing will be reversed from what it is with the click on notifcation/full page ad model, and Brave users who opt in to this model will split 30% of the ad revenue with Brave the company, while the website publisher takes the remaining 70%. With the click through model, the user gets 70% of the revenue. As far as i know, both options will be available to users once this new approach launches.
Make sure you have the latest version of Brave by updating your browser or installing it here