This is an update from my previous post: https://www.zapread.com/Post/Detail/3784
I've got most of the BTC out of my node, except for three channel closes which are lost forever. I learned 2 things:
1. If you run bitcoind in --blocksonly mode, then LND can't estimate fees for transactions properly. Smaller UTXOs could end up stuck since the fee estimate doesn't work.
2. There was a bug in LND in the past, causing some data loss in channels. I suffered this in 3 channel closures. The BTC in these addresses are lost forever.
- 0.00010116 BTC in bc1q8cc8l83emrkskkthya5rjdvzcx3xpru693em46
- 0.00003100 BTC in bc1qlkjxxjhv5edd64gfdvh9mesgkshy5k9tzjcudz
- 0.00042501 BTC in bc1qpwszjpd767a7d5he7l07wpdkhh92v4mkja9wxx
I'm so lucky these are small amounts!
I discussed this with the LND developers here.