If you go to your user management page when logged in: https://www.zapread.com/Manage
You can select which languages you would like to natively read.
The next steps are:
- Set default language for each group (admin and new group function)
- Allow posters to set the language of the post - default to group language, or use google translate language detection
- Add user setting to view translated posts (or do it manually)
- Use user browser language settings to configure default language when creating new accounts
- Implement full i18n over ZapRead and internationalize the entire user interface (translators will be needed)
When I started the idea of ZapRead, I did not expect such an uptake in the international community. I am immensely pleased and humbled to see such a wonderful response from users all over the world! I want to do the best to make ZapRead.com a website which is globally usable and accessible!